If you are reading this, Congratulations on finding your life partner! However, in today’s post covid era, it might be easier than arranging the perfect wedding.
Planning a wedding can be very stressful and with the various uncertainties we all experienced during this pandemic, it is not easy to capture treasured moments with one’s fiancé, family, and closest friends during the event. It is natural to feel overwhelmed – it all begins with shortlisting party venues in Bangalore for wedding, Mehendi, Haldi and Sangeet!
Picking the venue is the most critical wedding checklist task and needs to be accomplished even before the invitation cards are planned. Even if one is trying to find small party venues for intimate weddings in Bangalore.
Hence, here is a checklist to consider while shortlisting a venue
- Location: It needs to be well connected for local Bangaloreans to attend. To be in a locality like J. P. Nagar with its proximity to Jayanagar, Banashankari, Bannerghatta Road, BTM Layout and the outer ring road, MLR Convention Centre, J.P.Nagar is an easily accessible venue in Bangalore.
- Guest Count: The venue should be able to offer spaces where private small ceremonies can be planned and also, large events can be conducted. MLR Convention Centre provides that range – events for 30 guests to a banquet hall that can accommodate up to 500 guests.
- Accommodation: This evident need is overlooked. The couple, their family and a few close out of town members will need to stay at the venue. The stay needs to be comfortable, if not luxurious. MLR Convention Centre provides well thought out accommodation facilities for family members i.e., Ten Deluxe Rooms & Two Suites.
- Catering Services: When a venue provides beyond a kitchen area, it makes wedding planning a much easier task. This is possible only if the catering services of the venue matches the expectation of the couple and family. MLR Convention Centre’s Catering expertise is well known – from Buffets to plated meals to cocktail parties to even barbeques. Also, they ensure each event is well-banqueted with furniture and tableware along with the hygienic & well-maintained kitchen.
- Covid safety protocol: Planning something safe and secure means everyone in the wedding party is convinced about covid safety protocol managed by the service provider as it eliminates much of the stress and hassle of attending a family event during these covid times. At MLR Convention Centre, your safety is our priority. All employees are vaccinated and follow covid safety protocols such as frequent sanitization of the premises against covid, social distancing and 100% mask up at all public & back-office areas of the property.
- Beauty Services: On the day of the event, beauty services need to be easily accessible – a simple shave to well thought out beauty treatment before the event. MLR Convention Centre can arrange the services of a professional unisex salon that offers wedding packages for both the bride and groom including hairstyling, make-up, spa and beauty treatments as well.
MLR Convention Centre at J.P. Nagar is the wedding destination of Bangalore.
Planning your dream wedding? Look no further than MLR Convention Centres! Our comprehensive wedding venue checklist ensures every couple has their essential details covered. From capacity to amenities, we have everything you need to make your special day unforgettable. Our versatile spaces are perfect for ceremonies, receptions, and even cocktail party venues in Bangalore. Explore MLR Convention Centres today and start planning your dream wedding!
Please call us at +91 9972305352 or
Drop an email: firstname.lastname@example.org